A gang in the Getto is a group of players in one team who are playing together and combining their bets against others.
Playing in a gang, you get your skins back if someone from your teammates wins . If you win, you give away skins to your teammates, but take the rest.
Join the gangs and unite your chances of winning others!
If your teammate wins, you will always get back your skins!
Basic rules and principles of the Gang
- Gangs help you to reduce risk of losing skins in battle, teaming up with other gangsters.
- Participating in gangs enables you and your friends to automatically return skins to each other in the end of the round. No need to transfer it manually, everything happens automatically.
- Playing in a gang, you raise your gang level and get points in the gang's bank. Then you can divide them and spend them on skins.
- If you win with gang mate playing the same game, you'll take away the winnings except your teammates' skins. Your gang mates automatically get their skins back.
- If you lose, but your gang mate won, you'll get back your skins, and the winnings will go to the winner.
- If all of gang mates lose you don't get your skins back.
- You may join only one gang.
- The commission does not take the skins of your team if your gang won
Entry, exit and recruitment to the gang
- By default, the new gangs are open to entry. You can turn off it and no one can join your gang.
- You can set an entrance fee to the gang. In this case, if someone submits an application to the gang, the points set for him will freeze. If you reject an application, the points will return to the candidate. If you take him to the gang, his points will be transferred to the Bank of your gang.
- You can set a penalty to new members for leaving the gang in less than a day after entering. In this case, if a person leaves the gang, he will lose his points and they will be transferred to the Bank of your gang. If a person does not have enough points, he can't leave the gang. If the leader removes the gang member in less than a day independently, the penalty will be canceled.
- To join another gang, go to its page and click the "Apply" button.
- Entry applications are seen by everyone, including those players who are not members of your gang. Only gang leaders managers can accept or reject an application.
- A gang can have up to 20 gangsters if it's a 0 level gang. You will get +1 gangster slot for each gang level.
- If a gang founder want to leave the gang, he had to reassign administrator role to another gang member on your group page. To remove the gang, he had to delete all other members from the gang. After that you will have a gang removal button.
Bank and Finance.
- Gangs have a common Bank.
- Bank Can be filled by any member of the gang.
- Only the Administrator and his Vice can spent money from the bank.
- The Bank gets points for gang level up, as well as admission fees and fines .
- If the gang is in TOP 3 by the end of the day, points are awarded to the Bank for the victory.
- The gang level is pumped if at least 2 gang members participate in the battles.
- Gang gets additional points in the Bank for each new gang level. With each new level, the number of gang points is increased.
- With each new level, gang also receives an additional slot for the new member.
Game history and statistics.
- The gang statistics are updated only if at least 2 members of the group participate in the battle. If you play alone, your games are not counted in the gang statistics.
- If your win we will show the percentage and the winner's nickname in gang history.
- If you lose we will show gang winning chance and participants quantity
Covers and logos.
- You can upload your cover to the gang to make your gang's page unique and show your brand. The minimum size is 848 by 340 pixels. If you upload a larger picture, it will be cropped to the specified size. We recommend to pre-process the image in Photoshop or give it to the designer.
- You can upload your logo for the gang. The minimum size of the logo is 110 by 110 pixels. If you upload a logo larger than the specified size, it will be compressed automatically.